Sunday, May 17, 2009

May 17, or 20th???

Well, John and I talked before the show saying that we should avoid another Parker love fest... I guess we just can't help ourselves!

Yesterday was my mom's birthday. I did remember to call her. I also noted that it was good that her age wasn't a prime number. "Why does that matter?" Of course, that's really of no concern to normal people, but to me it kind of is. The primes divide my life up into sections. I had my formative years from 19-23. The birth of my career stemmed from 23 to 29. Between now and 31, the next prime, I anticipate big things happening. The next prime after that is 37, so there will be a little breathing room after that. I refuse to think into the 40's until I hit 30, which is a short couple of months from now.

I have had an insane week and anticipate that it is just going to be crazy for the next couple of weeks. Senior grades are due on Friday. Finals are coming up for underclassmen. I have to get the AVID program together. I am so excited about next year that my face is going to explode! But, it will all be worth it. I talked with a room full of middle school kids today. I asked them how many of them wanted to go to college. They all raised their hands. I bet, out of the 60, 10 would make it under normal circumstances. Can I change the world?

Darn skippy.

Darn skippy I can.

Let's talk about college someday.

love,

Dave


And here's some funny pics from the internets:













1 comment:

  1. i enjoyed the pics from the series of tubes this week.

    just saying.

    ReplyDelete