I owned a PSP for a few months but I barely played it. I think the new one will be cooler, so it will contend for a few of my dollars. The DSi would be really cool too, but the PSP is more of an open platform. For example, you can use Skype on it. In the end, I'll probably get nothing. The last time I was on a plane I just took my laptop and that was fine for me. They're experimenting with in flight wi-fi so that would make a flight rush by.
I have kept the phone I have now for the long time. My only gripe is that the battery doesn't work that well. Sometimes it will go freaky on me and the battery will start dying by second period. I used to have an extra charger at school but one of the subs "borrowed it" and never brought it back. Arrgh... Can I just bring on mine from home? Yes. Will I forget it and the phone goes dead? Sure, from time to time. It's just annoying.
I really should go for a swim. I didn't yet today, perhaps I'll go out for an "evening" session when it gets dark out. Will I wear shorts? Or will I wear pants? Hmm...!!!
Well, I'm spent. I feel like I should type more, but I just don't have it in me right now. See ya next week!
And here's some funny internet pics:





Hey Dave, I found another use for AM1980. I've been traveling around the country a lot recently, and sometimes I want to sleep for an hour or so during layovers at airports. I'll set my cell phone alarm, but for some extra insurance, i'll play a classic episode of AM1980. I'll fall asleep during some witty banter, and wake up about an hour later with your enthusiastic "BEYAHH!" Love the show, take care.
ReplyDelete