I had a few thoughts on today's show that I'd like to share.
We're awesome.
That is all.
JK LOL
I always wonder how much we should be able to interfere with parents and their children. We can easily agree on certain crimes that would make parents unfit. However, there are other things that we could chime in on. For example, we have determined that parents need help educating their kids. If we send kids to schools, which is generally agreed upon, kids should learn at a faster rate than if we tried to teach them at home. There is some controversy at the elementary and even secondary level, but certainly to get a collegiate level education you need to go to an institution.
Should we also tell parents that they can't feed their children poorly? We, again, could agree on extreme measures. No one could argue that it's OK to feed a toddler 50,000 calories a day. So where should we draw the line? Should we draw the line? Who should draw it? How do we provide healthy foods to families who can typically only afford cheap food? If you go to the store with 20 dollars and a couple of kids to feed, you're not going to buy healthy food. How do government policies encourage unhealthy foods? Why in the world are we allowed to buy products with corn syrup in it? Sugar is delicious, I guess it just needs to be subsidized. If we can get rid of trans-fats, we can get rid of corn syrup. Call your congressmen... Call an extra time for me. I'm really busy these days.
I guess that's it.
love,
Dave
And how about some funny internet pics???
O RLY?
.jpg)








The post a comment link on the shared blog page was not working. The qotw though is stolen checkbook offering lady/Glenn Beck!
ReplyDelete